This website is owned by REBORN VINTAGE with NIF nº20447016Q and address at Calle de Cura Mossèn Femenia 20 – 46006 Valencia. For any questions or proposals, contact us at the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. This website is governed by the regulations exclusively applicable in Spain, being subject to it, both nationals and foreigners who use this website. Access to our website by the USER is free and is subject to prior reading and full, express and unreserved acceptance of these GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE in force at the time of access, which we ask you to read carefully. The USER at the time he uses our portal, its contents or services, accepts and expressly submits to its general conditions of use. If the user does not agree with these conditions of use, they must refrain from using this portal and operate through it. At any time we can modify the presentation and configuration of our Website, expand or reduce services, and even remove it from the Network, as well as the services and content provided, all unilaterally and without prior notice.
All the contents, texts, images, trademarks and source codes are our property or those of third parties whose exploitation rights have been acquired, and are protected by Intellectual and Industrial Property rights. The user only has the right to private, non-profit use, and needs express authorization to modify, reproduce, exploit, distribute or exercise any right belonging to its owner.
Access to our website is free and does not require prior subscription or registration.
The user must access our website in accordance with good faith, the rules of public order and these General Conditions of use. Access to our website is carried out under the sole and exclusive responsibility of the user, who will be liable in any case for any damages that may be caused to third parties or to ourselves.
Taking into account the impossibility of control regarding the information, content and services contained in other web pages that can be accessed through the links that our web page may make available to you, we inform you that we are exempt from any responsibility for damages of any kind that could derive from the use of these web pages, outside our company, by the user.
- Who is responsible for processing your data.
- For what purposes we collect the data we request.
- What is the legitimacy for its treatment.
- How long do we keep them for?
- To which recipients your data is communicated.
- What are your rights.
See data in the header.
PURPOSES, LEGITIMATION AND CONSERVATION
Conservation of data processing sent through :
- Purpose : Answer your requests for information, respond to your requests and answer your queries or doubts. In case of receiving your Curriculum Vitae, your personal and curricular data may be part of our databases to participate in our current and future selection processes.
- Legitimation : The user’s consent when requesting information through the email address or sending us their data and CV to participate in our selection processes.
- Conservation : Once your request is answered by email, if you have not generated a new treatment. In the case of receiving your CV, your data may be kept for a maximum year for future selection processes.
Formulario Registro de Usuarios
- Finalidad: Formalizar su registro y alta en nuestra área privada de clientes. Envío de comunicaciones informativas de nuestros productos y servicios, inclusive por correo electrónico.
- Legitimación: Consentimiento del usuario al registrarse en la página como usuario/Cliente y a recibir información comercial.
- Conservación: a. Mientras dure la relación contractual y, finalizada esta, durante los plazos de conservación exigidos legalmente para atender eventuales responsabilidades. b. Mientras no ejercite su derecho de oposición a los envíos comerciales o ejerza su derecho de cancelación de sus datos personales.
Purchase of products and/or services
- Purpose : a. Process and manage the purchase and, where appropriate, delivery of your order and the derived administrative tasks. b. Send you information and communications about our products and/or services, offers, discounts and events, including by electronic means, if you have authorized it.
- Legitimation : a. Execution of a contract for the sale of products or the provision of services. b. Legitimate interest of the company to keep its customers informed about products and services, offers and other commercial information.
- Conservation : a. For the duration of the contractual relationship and, once it has ended, during the legally required retention periods to meet eventual responsibilities. b. As long as you do not exercise your right to oppose commercial shipments or exercise your right to cancel your personal data.
- Purpose : Send you commercial information about our activities and services, including by electronic means.
- Legitimation : The user’s consent when subscribing to the sending of information through our form.
Conservation: Until you request to unsubscribe from our commercial mailings.
Registration form for our activities
- Purpose : Process and manage registration for the event or activity organized by us and, where appropriate, send you commercial information about our activities, including by electronic means.
- Legitimation : User registration and consent to receive commercial information.
- Conservation : While the activity is carried out and, if you have agreed to receive commercial mailings, until you request their cancellation.
Obligation to provide us with your personal data and consequences of not doing so.
The provision of personal data requires a minimum age of 14 years, or where appropriate, have sufficient legal capacity to contract.
The personal data requested is necessary to manage your requests, register you as a user and/or provide you with the services you may contract, so if you do not provide them to us, we will not be able to serve you correctly or provide you with the service you have requested.
In any case, we reserve the right to decide whether or not to include your personal data and other information in our databases.
RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA
Your data is confidential and will not be transferred to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation.
RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Anyone can withdraw their consent at any time, when it has been granted for the processing of their data. In no case, the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract or the relationships generated previously.
Likewise, you can exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or its rectification when they are inaccurate.
- Request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Request the limitation of your treatment in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation. Request the portability of the data in the cases provided for in the regulations.
- Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your Rights: By writing to the person in charge at your postal or electronic address (indicated in section A), indicating the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right that you want to exercise and with respect to what personal data.
In case of differences with the company in relation to the processing of your data, you can file a claim with the Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data provided from its alteration, loss and unauthorized treatment or access.
UPDATING YOUR DATA
By making this website available to the user, we want to offer a quality service, using the utmost diligence in providing it, as well as in the technological means used. However, we will not be responsible for the presence of viruses and other elements that in any way may damage the user’s computer system.
We do not guarantee that the availability of the service will be continuous and uninterrupted.
The USER is prohibited from any type of action on our portal that causes an excessive operating overload to our computer systems, as well as the introduction of viruses, or the installation of robots, or software that alters the normal functioning of our website, or ultimately may cause damage to our computer systems.
The USER assumes all responsibility derived from the use of our website.
The USER acknowledges that he has understood all the information regarding the conditions of use of our portal, and acknowledges that they are sufficient for the exclusion of errors in them, and therefore, he accepts them fully and expressly.